WHAT IS A DEEP BURNED CLAY POT OR BLACK POTTERY? Deep Burned Clay pots are made using a very old traditional Pottery technique. A Normal red Clay pot is Kilned once, and are not exposed to naked flame. But Deep Burned Pots are kilned two times
- Made using old traditional pottery technique. Perfect for cooking. Food tastes Natural delicious & enriched with micro nutrients of Clay.
- Product benefits of cooking in clay pots give you all the calcium, phosphorus, iron, magnesium, sulfur and several other compounds that our body benefits from clay being alkaline in nature helps in neutralizing the ph balance of the food by interacting with the acid present in the food.
- Export quality, 100% Natural Clay, Non-Toxic & Eco Friendly.
- Can be used on gas stove & microwave.
PRODUCT BENEFITS :
- Slow cooking process retains all the nutrients of the food that we cook and hence the food is much tastier.Foremost health benefits of clay pot cooking come from its ability to circulate steam throughout cooking. This provides plenty of moisture and means that you can cook with less oil and fat.
- Wash it with delicate brush.
- Clean the Tawa in the sink utilizing a wipe or delicate fabric. Do not use pads, steel wool, or metal scrubbers on Non-Stick surfaces.
Note: Since these clay cookwares are handmade using traditional pottery techniques, size and shape of each product may slightly vary.
- They are breakable products: Please handle with care!
There are no reviews yet.